Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer To Do List

Here are some fun things I plan to complete over the summer to get my classroom organized for the fall!


I'll be using these on the tables during stations so students will have all supplies needed at all times.


Title695593601
I'll be using this for my teacher supplies. I brought in my own desk and it has no drawers (wanted more room for the kiddos).

Pinned Image
Source: Where Are We? Board
If a student arrives late and we are not in the classroom, this will help them find our class. 


And of course, I have to have something for my desk corner.

Hanging this on the wall above my desk. I am also reupholstering my chair to match (pink and gray). I (HEART) monograms!

All items above are shared on my Pinterest page.

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment