Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Busy Summer

Hello to anyone who reads my blog! I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I've been working specialty camps at school for the past two weeks and have two more weeks left. I've been busy getting things together for when I can get into my classroom and set things up. 

I've been reading blogs, learning new material and how to create items in PowerPoint. Our schools hosts a Meet the Teacher Night each year and students and their families are invited to attend and tour the classroom, receive classroom information and of course, meet their new teacher! My classroom theme this year is CIRCUS (soooo excited!!!) and I created a cute Meet the Teacher Night invitation. 

Now a question: I want to print these from PowerPoint and make them 4x6 so I can mail them to my students. Any idea on how I do that? 


Even though I am busy with my camps and creating things, I will be posting as much as possible for the rest of the summer so you can see the progression of my classroom. 

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment